Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kurt, The Glee Fashion Diva

I am a certified Gleek! Yes, I admit it. I can tell you any scene or in what episode of glee does a scene happen in just a blink of an eye. But what caught my eye every time I watch Glee is what Chris Colfer (aka Kurt Hummel in Glee) is wearing. Aside from the musical, what I'm eager about this show is how glamorous the stars are wearing every piece of clothing while portraying their roles. But the best, the Fashion Diva of them all, I think and I know would be my Idol, the soprano of The McKinley High Glee Club, Kurt.


Look how Kurt models these trench coats glamorously. If only there is winter here in the Philippines, I might buy these trenches too. LOL.



I also admire Kurt's wide collection of ties and bow ties and how he (or maybe his stylist) do layering because every piece fits just right! I promise, I'll be as fashionista as him!


more of Kurt's fashion soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment