Thursday, November 4, 2010

F! irst Uttering

Well, maybe it is time to share what my mouth wants to utter through words using this blog. I am not very fluent in english when it comes to communicating to others and sometimes, writing is one way where I can express my self clearly and more informatively. This blog might help me enhance my writing skill which slept for about 4 years now since I joined our school paper way back in high school. 


I stopped blogging since I was inclined to facebook-ing where there is no blogging feature like in multiply. But now, I want to share to everybody specially those who are close to me (friends and family) what I am most fund of doing right now and my life's experiences. 

I entitled my blog "F!" which stands for Fashion, Food, Family and Friendship because these things are my special interests right now. I have a strong interest in fashion which can be reflected through my motto, "Dress to Impress" and through what my idol Kurt Hummel of glee (Chris Colfer in real life) said in one episode in glee that "Every moment of your life is an opportunity for FASHION." And in fact, I want to study fashion design and launch my own clothing line someday maybe after I become successful in my career as a chemical engineer (look how far the two fields are. LOL).



I am very picky when it comes to food. That's why I only eat those food that will satisfy me and I will not regret eating. In this blog, I want to share my wild food choices and my best food experiences with my family and friends. 

There are things that money can't buy, two of these are my FAMILY and FRIENDSHIP. I am  not a perfect son to my parents nor a perfect brother to my sibling but I can say that I'm satisfied with them and if God would give me a chance to choose a family, I will still choose what  I have now. But even the most perfect family has its shortcomings and problems and whenever I feel alone, I am grateful that I have friends to lean on. Friends who always make me happy and fulfilled. 



Sharing my life and lifestyle to everyone through this blog might be one opportunity for others to know who I really am. There are things that I choose to write in  a piece of paper rather than say or utter. This blog might help me express these words. Words that my mouth should utter but my hands want to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment