Saturday, November 6, 2010

An EKstreme Experience

Last week, I've seen the new ride of Enchanted Kingdom in Unang Hirit (GMA 7) and it really caught my attention because I am a very adventurous person not that I'm saying I'm very brave and all but I love trying out new and fun ways to make my life more exciting. The Ekstreme Tower Ride is the new attraction of the Enchanted Kingdom located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna which is a 150 ft tall tower (10 ft per 15 yrs of Enchanted Kingdom's existence) of heart pumping, palm sweating and breath taking experience which you will never forget once you've tried it. 

photo from pinoy travel blog

I can't remember how many times I've been to Enchanted Kingdom but this time it was really fun because I was able to try the Ekstreme Tower Ride that I will surely never forget.

The ride was a 1 minute going up and 2 seconds going down hell of an experience where you will experience flying and floating in air while sitting. That was the feeling up there! I felt floating in air but can't shout once I have fallen from the top! Breath taking is the word.



But the ride isn't free. You have to pay P50 (for students) or P80 (for non students) to experience this daredevil ride. I hope this ride would be available to the public for free because I want to try it for n times!

sources: For more of Ekstreme Tower Ride Experiences, visit this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment